Property valuation appraiser M/F
- BAC + 4 minimum (ICH, ESTP, Business Schools – ESSEC, etc.), plus 5 to 10 years of experience in property valuation.
- You have demonstrated team spirit and good interpersonal skills.
- You are proficient in desktop tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good level of English desired.
Experienced appraiser or senior appraiser in charge
- To undertake valuations under the guidelines of the Appraisal Charter (la Charte de l’Expertise – 2012 edition), of the Red Book (RICS) and the Blue Book (TEGOVA)
- To conduct national missions
- To represent GEIF in professional situations and property circles
Created in 1894, Groupe Galtier is the premier French company for the valuation of tangible and intangible assets, majority owned by the Groupe’s employees (300 employees). GEIF, subsidiary of Groupe EXPERTISES GALTIER, is the top independent French appraiser. The number 1 appraisal company for recruitment in 2012 and 2013, a 40% increase in sales revenue since 2011, 15 regional offices throughout France, 20 million m2 valued each year, 6 000 reports completed each year (not including updates). If you value independence and dynamism, come join a company that for the past 120 years has been a key player in valuation.
Business property consulting
Type of contract
Or apply here
* Required fields