Property valuation appraiser M/F
- BAC + 4 minimum (ESSEC, ESTP, DESUP Paris I, MMI Dauphine, ICH etc.).
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in desktop tools
- Proficient in English
- MRICS (chartered surveyor) is a plus
- Experience required
- Attention: possibility of CDI if CDD is conclusive
- Statement of assets (visit, product characteristics, etc.),
- Writing of valuation reports within the guidelines of the Appraisal Charter (la Charte de l’Expertise – 2012 edition), of the Red Book (RICS) and the Blue Book (TEGOVA)
- Analysis of category markets, participation in professional events
Created in 1894, Groupe Galtier is the premier French company for the valuation of tangible and intangible assets, majority owned by the Groupe’s employees (300 employees). GEIF, subsidiary of Groupe EXPERTISES GALTIER, is the top independent French appraiser. The number 1 appraisal company for recruitment in 2012 and 2013, a 40% increase in sales revenue since 2011, 15 regional offices throughout France, 20 million m2 valued each year, 6 000 reports completed each year (not including updates). If you value independence and dynamism, come join a company that for the past 120 years has been a key player in valuation.
Business property consulting
Type of contract
Or apply here
* Required fields